Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Card reader problem

Card reader problem

RON

When I place a CF card into my reader the program that used to open up on
my computer that asked me what I wanted to do with them no longer comes on.
I know the card reader is working because is states how many pictures it is
sending to the computer and the light flashes. So I think some thing must
have changed in my computer. ( think I must have done it some how ) What do
I do now???

Andy100

Go to 'My Computer' - right click the drive it opens as - choose
'properties' select the 'auto play' tab and use the options there to force
it to 'open with......'.

That SHOULD work, assuming Windows XP !

Good Luck
Andy