Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Abduction of alien wrenches

Abduction of alien wrenches

Todd H.

Phil Stripling <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> I don't understand the big brouhaha about the government abducting alien
> wrenches. _They_ have been abducting _our_ women for years and years. They
> deserve a little payback. (I guess I'm a little too PC, but calling women
> wrenches just isn't done anymore, whether they're alien or not, but that's
> another post in another topic for another newsgroup.)
>
> And that's the _real_ problem: alien women are just off-topic here, no
> matter who's abducting them. If people would stop replying to these totally
> off-topic posts, things would be a _lot_ better in rpd.

And what is this about endangered feces?

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

Farga Palenga Jengis

Todd H wrote:

> And what is this about endangered feces?

Did them guano caves ketch far agin?

Charlie Self

phan phan writes:

>> Phil Stripling wrote:
>>
>>> I don't understand the big brouhaha about
>>> the government abducting alien wrenches.
>>> <snip rant based on miscommunication>

>> It wasn't alien wrenches the gummint confiscated
>> -- it was the OP's alien wench. He evidently imported
>> her to do his serving, like holding reflectors and stuff,
>> probly from Guatemala or Ecuador or New Mexico,
>> and she dinnit have all her papers, like puppies are
>> sposed to have. So with all this Bernie Kerik brew-
>> haha going on, they just took her. She's probly back
>> in New Mexico by now, trying to figger out a way
>> to get back in, probly by swimming back over the
>> Mississippi River.

>I thought a wrench was a place where the Jewish cowboys go.

To join Kinky Friedman & The Texas Jewboys?

Charlie Self
"It is when power is wedded to chronic fear that it becomes formidable." Eric
Hoffer

Steven Gray

teflon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:BDEBD129.EBDC%(E-Mail Removed):

>> It's never been done. Sometimes they called us wenches.
>> Sorry to put a spanner (adjustable) in your works.

> I think "wrenches" is right, as most of the women I've been with have
> tried to get me by the nuts.

I'm not sure whether you're bragging or complaining.

--
Steve Gray

teflon

On 21/12/04 2:25 am, in article Xns95C5DA037CF45sgray2cflrrcom@65.32.5.122,
"Steven Gray" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> teflon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:BDEBD129.EBDC%(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>> It's never been done. Sometimes they called us wenches.
>>> Sorry to put a spanner (adjustable) in your works.

>> I think "wrenches" is right, as most of the women I've been with have
>> tried to get me by the nuts.
>>

> I'm not sure whether you're bragging or complaining.

Complaining...in a bragging sort of way.