Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Kodak EasyShare DX7630

Kodak EasyShare DX7630

Steve10578

Can anyone tell me if the lens cap is tethered to the camera body or
is it loose?

Anyone know why the lens protection could not be built in like the 7440.

T.I.A.

Tom

"Steve10578" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone tell me if the lens cap is tethered to the camera body or
> is it loose?
>
> Anyone know why the lens protection could not be built in like the 7440.
>
> T.I.A.

Tethered to bottom left corner. I feel the external lens cap gives more
protection. Less possibility of poking an internal cap and making in
non-functional. I've noticed that it pops right off everytime I forget to
remove it before turning the camera on.

Ron Baird

Hi Steve,

Yes it is! nice feature to help you keep your lens cap from getting lost.
Connect the tether to the body of the camera as noted in the manual etc.
Works great!

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company