Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Find programmatically if Windows is managing wireless adapter

Find programmatically if Windows is managing wireless adapter

Priya

Is there any Windows API (or any other programmatic means) to query if
Windows is managing wireless settings (this is denoted by the check
box in wireless zero
config - use windows to configure my wireless network settings)?

Thanks,
Priya

Pavel A.

No, (at least not documented) but there is a registry hack -
look in the registry key where WZCSVC stores it's info.

--PA