Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Any way to hack Irfanview to change spacebar to screen down?

Any way to hack Irfanview to change spacebar to screen down?

Foo

I would like for Irfanview to work like my brower, spacebar for page
down and backspace for page up.

Is there any way to get it to do this?

Bill Crocker

Keyboard macro, program to spacebar to send the key commands normally
required to perform that response.

Bill Crocker

Using spacebar as hyperlink Jim S HTML 2 01-25-2011 08:26 PM
Something has stolen Ctrl + Spacebar Bookham Measures ASP General 11 11-21-2006 10:03 AM
Spacebar fails to fire in Firefox 1.5 Nho Whei Firefox 5 01-22-2006 08:05 PM
Power-up on Spacebar or Mouse Toan Le Computer Support 0 02-05-2004 03:46 PM
GoBack - Win98 Machine Stuck on "Press Spacebar" Screen Paul Cross Computer Support 1 12-18-2003 07:33 PM

Advertisments