Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > movies - stereo sound - binaural

movies - stereo sound - binaural

hfs2@yahoo.com

If there is anyone here that has done any
binaural recording you'll know why I'd want this.

There are plenty of cameras out there that also record
chunky movies with a single audio channel like the kodak
dx4330. Is there a camera out there that records the
movie with two channel audio?

And if there is one, does it use seperated (not "point source")
mics, or perhaps have a stereo mic input jack?

thanks