Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Goggle search images size

Goggle search images size

Randy Howard

In article <hbyud.1416$2r.878@fed1read02>, "MarkČ" <mjmorgan(lowest even number
here)@cox..net> says...

> "-oo0-GoldTrader-0oo-" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> > Now I am getting it. So if I match the lens and camera to the screen
> > size. I can shoot my screen. Thanks!!

> Yes.
>
> If you take an image of a 1024x768 pixel image using a screen resolution
> that does NOT match, your monitor will explode.

Note that if you happen to use a resolution that is a multiple of three
of the screen resolution (I.e. 3072x2304 in this case) it will cause
most flat panels (not true of CRT's) to emit a toxic gas that is very
harmful to humans, and can kill small pets such as cats and dogs. Do
*not* do this. If you look in the owner's manual for most new-production
flat panels you will see this warning notice.

MarkČ

"Randy Howard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> In article <hbyud.1416$2r.878@fed1read02>, "MarkČ" <mjmorgan(lowest even

number
> here)@cox..net> says...
> >
> > "-oo0-GoldTrader-0oo-" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> > > Now I am getting it. So if I match the lens and camera to the screen
> > > size. I can shoot my screen. Thanks!!

> > Yes.
> >
> > If you take an image of a 1024x768 pixel image using a screen resolution
> > that does NOT match, your monitor will explode.

> Note that if you happen to use a resolution that is a multiple of three
> of the screen resolution (I.e. 3072x2304 in this case) it will cause
> most flat panels (not true of CRT's) to emit a toxic gas that is very
> harmful to humans, and can kill small pets such as cats and dogs. Do
> *not* do this. If you look in the owner's manual for most new-production
> flat panels you will see this warning notice.

I did that, and sure enough--my dog Bubba dropped dead.
See?
http://www.pbase.com/image/37435520
I wish you had told me earlier...

Eolake Stobblehouse

> Note that if you happen to use a resolution that is a multiple of three
> of the screen resolution (I.e. 3072x2304 in this case) it will cause
> most flat panels (not true of CRT's) to emit a toxic gas that is very
> harmful to humans, and can kill small pets such as cats and dogs. Do
> *not* do this. If you look in the owner's manual for most new-production
> flat panels you will see this warning notice.

What is less known is that if you do it with CRTs, the optical feedback
between the monitor and the camera will cause beam to build up in a
split second which may exit from the viewfinder and enter your brain
through your eye.
In some cases though, it has acted as laser eye surgery and cured
serious retina conditions the user did not even know he had.

--
- Eolake
http://MacCreator.com

bear

"Eolake Stobblehouse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:131220040533401744%(E-Mail Removed) ve.net...

> > Note that if you happen to use a resolution that is a multiple of three
> > of the screen resolution (I.e. 3072x2304 in this case) it will cause
> > most flat panels (not true of CRT's) to emit a toxic gas that is very
> > harmful to humans, and can kill small pets such as cats and dogs. Do
> > *not* do this. If you look in the owner's manual for most

new-production
> > flat panels you will see this warning notice.
> >

> What is less known is that if you do it with CRTs, the optical feedback
> between the monitor and the camera will cause beam to build up in a
> split second which may exit from the viewfinder and enter your brain
> through your eye.
> In some cases though, it has acted as laser eye surgery and cured
> serious retina conditions the user did not even know he had.

On the other hand, you may just only be breeching © and milking some camera
toting idiot out of a dollar with your **** poor reproductions.
Go for it.