Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photo production project

Photo production project

ross

I am interested in doing a group photo project. I would like to take photos
of couples and produce them within a half hour mounted in a folder. Is there
a program or process that you can recommend? I am
hoping someone here might have had a similiar challenge and might want to
pass on any experiences or suggestions? I appreciate this newsgroup. Dick
Ross

Canongirly

Hi Dick

Send me $50,000 in used pennies and I'll send you a business plan.

"ross" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:mZiud.19$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am interested in doing a group photo project. I would like to take photos
> of couples and produce them within a half hour mounted in a folder. Is
> there
> a program or process that you can recommend? I am
> hoping someone here might have had a similiar challenge and might want to
> pass on any experiences or suggestions? I appreciate this newsgroup. Dick
> Ross

Gadgets

Get your photoshop skills up and create actions for the objective tasks with
pauses for the subjective ones like levels and sharpening...

Cheers, Jason (remove ... to reply)
PC-Video-Gaming: http://gadgetaus.com
MS Wireless Intellimouse $89