Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Your own photos in your own book

Your own photos in your own book

Frank ess

Forgive me if someone has already answered the numerous questions
regarding how to publish your own book of photos; this site may
duplicate some of the solutions, but it is the first one I've seen that
seems to combine ease of use with low cost and the possibility of
generating a little income:

http://www.lulu.com/static/photobook.php

Creative Pro's article:
http://www.creativepro.com/story/new...l?cprose=daily

--
Frank ess

Phil Stripling

"Frank ess" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> Forgive me if someone has already answered the numerous questions
> regarding how to publish your own book of photos; this site may
> duplicate some of the solutions, but it is the first one I've seen that
> seems to combine ease of use with low cost and the possibility of
> generating a little income:

Interesting. Lots of places will print your book for you, but this is the
first one I've seen that will handle the sales for you. Very nice. Whether
it'll generate any income for the author is another issue. :->