Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Budget priced digital cameras with decent picture qualities

Budget priced digital cameras with decent picture qualities

Nardenajus

Anyone out there know a budget priced digital camera of around RM150 -
RM250 / $39 - $66 that takes 'decent' quality pictures?

Siddhartha Jain

-
> RM250 / $39 - $66 that takes 'decent' quality pictures?

Define 'decent'.

US$39-$66 will probably buy you *decent* storage for a quality digital
camera. I know it sucks but for the quality you get from a $50 film
P&S, you probably have to put in $200-$300 in digital. Expect to recoup
that difference in savings from not having to buy and process film.
- Siddhartha

hfs2@yahoo.com

ebay