Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Great photos of Tibet, Mongolia, India, Asia

Great photos of Tibet, Mongolia, India, Asia

Eric

This site has some amazing pictures of Everest, Tibet, Nepal, India, and
Mongolia. Please critique them.

Eric
http://ericbolz.com

rein karp

Eric wrote:

> This site has some amazing pictures of Everest, Tibet, Nepal, India, and
> Mongolia. Please critique them.
>
> Eric
> http://ericbolz.com

What pictures??? promise of 5000, only two available

Jer

rein karp wrote:

> Eric wrote:
>

>>This site has some amazing pictures of Everest, Tibet, Nepal, India, and
>>Mongolia. Please critique them.
>>
>>Eric
>>http://ericbolz.com

> What pictures??? promise of 5000, only two available

Is your browser having a bad hair day? Mine's not, and there's a bunch
more than two.

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'

Julian Tan

Hi Eric,

Such interesting countries and cultures.... they're on my "list of
places to visit before I die".

Thanks for sharing the photos.
Jules
---
Shuttertalk
http://www.shuttertalk.com

Des Perado

"rein karp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> What pictures??? promise of 5000, only two available

Now you're just being silly.