Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0

Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0

Patetc

I just got this program and it appears to have all the same features as
Adobe Photoshop Album, which I also have. Do I really need both?

Adobe Photoshop Elements looks very good--just takes a long time to
load because of all the plugins I have. Any opinions from other users?

Do I need any other photo editing program or is Photoshop Elements 3.0
complete. I am a hobby photographer and mainly interested in scanning
and fixing old pictures and slides and making adjustments to new ones
that I take with my digital camera.

Pat

Joseph Meehan

Patetc wrote:
> I just got this program and it appears to have all the same features
> as Adobe Photoshop Album, which I also have. Do I really need both?
>
> Adobe Photoshop Elements looks very good--just takes a long time to
> load because of all the plugins I have. Any opinions from other
> users?
>
> Do I need any other photo editing program or is Photoshop Elements 3.0
> complete. I am a hobby photographer and mainly interested in scanning
> and fixing old pictures and slides and making adjustments to new ones
> that I take with my digital camera.
>

> Pat

Yea, it includes the features of Photoshop Elements and Photoshop Album
as well as a few new features.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Phil Wheeler

Patetc wrote:

> Do I need any other photo editing program

Maybe not.

or is Photoshop Elements 3.0
> complete.

No -- Photoshop CS is "more complete". But maybe you do not need it all.