Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Purchasing digital cameras

Purchasing digital cameras

RCrossOcean

I need some basic advice/or questions to ask when purchasing a digital camera.
What options should I consider necessary, and what upgrades would be an added
benefit?

teflon

On 4/12/04 1:51 am, in article http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed),
"RCrossOcean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I need some basic advice/or questions to ask when purchasing a digital camera.
> What options should I consider necessary, and what upgrades would be an added
> benefit?

You may need to state the purpose of your pictures - and your budget.

Robert Barr

http://www.myproductadvisor.com/mpa/home.do