Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Need battery charger for new Olympus camera.

Need battery charger for new Olympus camera.

PeterL

I was overseas and bought this Olympus camera. The model number is AZ-1.
Here in the US it is apparently marketed as the Ferrari, with a very limited
production. The camera came with a charging station, which works fine. But
it's rather bulky. When I travel I don't want to pack this charging station
with me. I am wondering if there is a lighter charging cable available for
this camera.

Don Wiss

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 15:05:59 -0800, PeterL <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I was overseas and bought this Olympus camera. The model number is AZ-1.
>Here in the US it is apparently marketed as the Ferrari, with a very limited
>production. The camera came with a charging station, which works fine. But
>it's rather bulky. When I travel I don't want to pack this charging station
>with me. I am wondering if there is a lighter charging cable available for
>this camera.

How about telling us what type of batteries the camera uses? Or can't they
(it) be removed from the camera?

Don <donwiss at panix.com>.