Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Converting Ipix to .mov etc

Converting Ipix to .mov etc

Alan Smithey

Does anyone know of a site that explains how to convert Ipix files to
..mov files as well as other formats?

Thanks,
Alan S

Gadgets

Are you talking about Ipix Corporation 180 degree circular images? They way
they make their animated walkthrus is just a jpeg sequence. Any decent
video editing prog will import jpgs as a sequence if numbered sequentially,
which you can then save out as avi/mov etc. Quicktime pro does it too.

www.videohelp.com may have some tuts?

Cheers, Jason (remove ... to reply)
Video & Gaming: http://gadgetaus.com

Alan Smithey

It saves them as .IPX files. Do I have to then convert that to multiple jpgs?

"Gadgets" <info@gadgetaus....com> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Are you talking about Ipix Corporation 180 degree circular images? They way
> they make their animated walkthrus is just a jpeg sequence. Any decent
> video editing prog will import jpgs as a sequence if numbered sequentially,
> which you can then save out as avi/mov etc. Quicktime pro does it too.
>
> www.videohelp.com may have some tuts?
>
> Cheers, Jason (remove ... to reply)
> Video & Gaming: http://gadgetaus.com

Gadgets

What saves them to .ipx files?

Cheers, Jason (remove ... to reply)
Video & Gaming: http://gadgetaus.com

Ken Weitzel

Gadgets wrote:

> What saves them to .ipx files?

Doubt that anything will; it's proprietary, and
closely guarded, with lots of lawsuits flying about.

Your best bet might be to get in touch with Interactive
Pictures Corporation.

Ken

FS: iPIX Virtual Tour Digital Camera Kit. John Digital Photography 1 06-02-2011 04:46 PM
Ipix plugin Paul Blarmy Firefox 5 02-13-2005 07:16 PM
IPIX photo shooting (RePosting) SGershon Digital Photography 0 02-24-2004 03:54 PM
IPIX photo shooting SGershon Digital Photography 0 02-22-2004 11:43 AM
iPix Forum or Newsgroup Scott Digital Photography 1 10-05-2003 12:16 AM

Advertisments