Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Info needed on buying Hewlett Packer R607

Info needed on buying Hewlett Packer R607

garryhatter@telus.net

Hi, first post and living in Canada and like many others hoping to buy
digital camera for Christmas and friends have recommended Hewlett
Packer Photosmart R607 for around 270 at Staples. It 4.1 Mp 3xoptical
and 7 digital. Can anybody advise if this is a decent camera or
recommend something in the 300-400 dollar Canadian range that is a
good buy and will do for the average tech savvy guy, thanks Garry

Ryadia

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, first post and living in Canada and like many others hoping to buy
> digital camera for Christmas and friends have recommended Hewlett
> Packer Photosmart R607 for around 270 at Staples. It 4.1 Mp 3xoptical
> and 7 digital. Can anybody advise if this is a decent camera or
> recommend something in the 300-400 dollar Canadian range that is a
> good buy and will do for the average tech savvy guy, thanks Garry

Have a look at what Olympus and Panasonic have on offer.
Olympus put out a 3.5 MP digicam with 10x optical and 30x digital zoom. My
wife has one and it's output is excellent. Panasonic are not too shabby
either although I would say - as an owner a lot of HP gear - that anything
from HP could be considered good. It's just that cameras from Olympus are
excellent.

Doug

PAR, PAR::Packer smueller@cpan.org Perl Misc 1 12-01-2006 09:41 PM
ls files --> list packer kpp9c Python 14 02-27-2006 05:58 PM
HP R607 ? all images blurry Joseph Digital Photography 0 06-22-2005 06:44 PM
Kodak 7330 or HP R607? Bud Light Digital Photography 2 03-22-2005 10:53 PM
exerb: packer? David Garamond Ruby 7 02-04-2004 04:38 AM

Advertisments