Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Pentax Optio 33WR question

Pentax Optio 33WR question

Michael

Hi,

are there any owners of a Pentax Optio 33WR around here?
I've got a question about the about the "Voice Memo"-function. I'd like to
know in what format & filename the record is stored.

Regards, Michael

Alf92

Michael a dit ša :

> Hi,
>
> are there any owners of a Pentax Optio 33WR around here?
> I've got a question about the about the "Voice Memo"-function. I'd
> like to know in what format & filename the record is stored.
>

> Regards, Michael

Hello !
Format : .WAV , encoded in PCM/8 bits/mono/8000KHz.
File Name : the same as the picture, but with the .WAV extention.
I found the sound quality is poor....

I have also a question :
When you shake the camera from back to front and front to back, do your ear
a little noise inside, just like a small piece of plastic travelling in the
box ?
I borrough about that...

Without this noise, I think the WR33 is a marvellous small digital camera !

thanks for your answer.
--
Regards,
Alf92