Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Sony Mavica internal small CR2025 battery dies quickly.

Sony Mavica internal small CR2025 battery dies quickly.

Fred

Hi.

I have a Sony Mavica FD73 about 2 years old. The small CR2025 internal
quarter sized lithium battery dies very quickly after taking about 10
pictures.
The low battery warning indicator for this comes on also after taking about
5 pictures.
I have replaced the battery 3 times with the same results. I used an air
spray cleaner to blow out any
possible dust on the contacts and that did not help.

Is this a common problem? Any recommendations? Thanks

Please email too if possible.

Fred
Please remove the NOSPAM