Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > OT: new ground zero pix added to my web site

OT: new ground zero pix added to my web site

Robert Feinman

I've added to my continuing series of photos taken around the World Trade
Center ground zero site. This batch was on Sept 11, 2004 the third
anniversary. Mostly pictures of crowds and the surrounding buildings.
Just follow the top link on my home page.

--
Robert D Feinman
http://robertdfeinman.com