Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > need recommendation

need recommendation

emily@nospam.com

My husband and I have Minolta Dimage 7's which we like a lot, but I've
been thinking of buying one of those little bitty digital cameras
that's easier to take everywhere. Is there one which uses compact
flash cards? We have a good stock of those and I'd like to be able to
use them.

Thanks,

Emily

Michael A. Covington

I think all Nikons and Canons use CompactFlash cards.

azscrewdriver

check out the canon elf's

news:(E-Mail Removed)...