Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > What is the fastest SD card?

What is the fastest SD card?

Gary

I just got a new camera and when I checked what other users were saying,
they reported slow cycle times due to the SD cards they were using.
Apparently the 32MB Panasonic manufactured card that came with the system
was slow out of the box. Then someone tried a 512MB ATP 60X SD card and
reported he had excellent results. I just got a deal on a Delkin eFilm SD
Pro 1GB card and will be trying it this weekend in tests.

I am confused by the 60X vs. 10 MB/sec thing, as an example.

Delkin eFilm SD Pro ????

Sandisk SD Pro ???

ATP SD 60X ???

Others ????