Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon 20D-live histogram?

Canon 20D-live histogram?

compitus

Hi! As above-does it have live histogram?
TIA

David J Taylor

compitus wrote:
> Hi! As above-does it have live histogram?
> TIA

No

Joseph Meehan

Not live, but you can view it on the camera after the exposure or a test
exposure.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"compitus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi! As above-does it have live histogram?
> TIA

you know who maybe

"David J Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> compitus wrote:
>> Hi! As above-does it have live histogram?
>> TIA

> No

What camera does?

Annika1980

"David J Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> compitus wrote:
>> Hi! As above-does it have live histogram?

No, but it gets HBO.

Mark B.

"compitus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi! As above-does it have live histogram?
> TIA

No, none of the interchangeable lens DSLRs do.

Mark

Ben Franklin

> Hi! As above-does it have live histogram?
> TIA

None of the DSLR's do.

Gary Eickmeier

you know who maybe wrote:

> "David J Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>compitus wrote:
>>
>>>Hi! As above-does it have live histogram?
>>>TIA

>>No

> What camera does?

The Sony 717 and 828, and probably most EVF cameras.

Gary Eickmeier

David J Taylor

you know who maybe wrote:
> "David J Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> compitus wrote:
>>> Hi! As above-does it have live histogram?
>>> TIA

>> No

> What camera does?

Nikon 8400 and probably many more.....

David

MarkČ

"David J Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> you know who maybe wrote:
> > "David J Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>
> >> No

> > What camera does?

> Nikon 8400 and probably many more.....