Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Camera specification.

Camera specification.

Sang Leen

Hi frieds,

I want to buy a Digital Camera to be used as personal, no professional.
Can you give me some specifications I need to take into consideration?
And if you can recommend me a good model with high quality.

Thank you.
S.L.

David J Taylor

Sang Leen wrote:
> Hi frieds,
>
> I want to buy a Digital Camera to be used as personal, no
> professional. Can you give me some specifications I need to take into
> consideration? And if you can recommend me a good model with high
> quality.

Visit:
www.dpreview.com