Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > 213T Monitor adjustment, ATI video card adjustment

213T Monitor adjustment, ATI video card adjustment

Ted

Does anyone know how to change the contrast on a Samsung 213T monitor?
When using the digital connection most of the adjustments are disabled
on the front of the monitor. I have an ATI Radeon 9700 Pro card but I
cant find anyway to set the contrast on that either, just color &
brightness.

What is the best way to calibrate a monitor so that digital images will
come out the way they are supposed to? Any calibration I have seen
starts out telling me to adjust the contrast first, so I don't get far.
Is there a calibration program that can adjust all of this stuff within
the program its self without having to use the monitor buttons (that are

disabled)?

Thanks!