Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > review of Canon 1Ds M II (16 Mpixel full-frame dSLR)

Reply
Thread Tools

review of Canon 1Ds M II (16 Mpixel full-frame dSLR)

 
 
Bill Hilton
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-16-2004
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/re...-mkii-p1.shtml for a
review of the new Canon 1Ds Mark II 16 Mpixel full-frame body that accepts
Canon EF lenses, with a comparison to the Kodak DCS 16 Mpix back on a Contax
body ...
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
ThomasH
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-16-2004
Bill Hilton wrote:
>
> http://www.luminous-landscape.com/re...-mkii-p1.shtml for a
> review of the new Canon 1Ds Mark II 16 Mpixel full-frame body that accepts
> Canon EF lenses, with a comparison to the Kodak DCS 16 Mpix back on a Contax
> body ...


What a priceless image!

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/1p...ch-bride.shtml

Poor guy...

Thomas
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Annika1980
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-16-2004
>From: ThomasH http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

>What a priceless image!
>
> http://www.luminous-landscape.com/1p...ch-bride.shtml
>
>Poor guy...


He's thinking, "I just ****ed up!"




 
Reply With Quote
 
Jer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-17-2004
Annika1980 wrote:

>>From: ThomasH (E-Mail Removed)

>
>
>>What a priceless image!
>>
>> http://www.luminous-landscape.com/1p...ch-bride.shtml
>>
>>Poor guy...

>
>
> He's thinking, "I just ****ed up!"
>
>
>
>



Nah, he's thinking, "She just ****ed up!"

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'
 
Reply With Quote
 
Confused
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-17-2004
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 18:23:24 GMT
ThomasH <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> What a priceless image!
>
> http://www.luminous-landscape.com/1p...ch-bride.shtml
>
> Poor guy...


LOL... Better to find out before the ceremony than after. ;^)

Jeff
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Canon 1DS Mk III review is finally up at DPReview Mark Thomas Digital Photography 15 08-23-2008 04:27 PM
1Ds mkII? No more 1Ds in UK Keith Cooper Digital Photography 7 06-17-2004 06:23 PM
BEST 4 Mpixel Digital camera for aprox $550 + or - $50? lbbs Digital Photography 6 12-12-2003 03:28 PM
hello ida 3.3 mpixel for 200 olrac Digital Photography 1 12-06-2003 01:15 AM



Advertisments