Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > MACK 3 Year Extended International Warranty

MACK 3 Year Extended International Warranty

Matt

Is the MACK 3 year extended international warranty any good? (Warranty
offered by B&H)

For an international customer, can I get the camera fixed locally if a
problem occurs?

Howard McCollister

news:cn80g9$972$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is the MACK 3 year extended international warranty any good? (Warranty
> offered by B&H)
>
> For an international customer, can I get the camera fixed locally if a
> problem occurs?

Personally I don't know. I've heard bad things, and some not-so-bad things
about them. I usually buy their extended warranty because, as a percentage
of the total price, it's quite low and there for cost-efficient on the
theory that some protection is better than none.

HMc

mrrogers

All of the reviews I've read about Mack have been negative. Search
http://www.photo.net to see many of them.

news:cn80g9$972$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Is the MACK 3 year extended international warranty any good? (Warranty
> offered by B&H)

Mr. Cellophane

I hope it's good, I bought one. Shop around for it, though, the
lowest price I found was at Compuplus.com for $23.99 to a high
of around $100 elsewhere.
Art S.

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:12:30 -0600, "mrrogers" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>All of the reviews I've read about Mack have been negative. Search
>http://www.photo.net to see many of them.
>
>"Matt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:cn80g9$972$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> Is the MACK 3 year extended international warranty any good? (Warranty
>> offered by B&H)

Big Bill

wrote:

>All of the reviews I've read about Mack have been negative. Search
>http://www.photo.net to see many of them.
>
>"Matt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:cn80g9$972$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> Is the MACK 3 year extended international warranty any good? (Warranty
>> offered by B&H)

Well, here's a good one...
It worked for my D-600L (admittedly, a while ago).
The camera had a problem with the batteries (seems to be a common
complaint about Olys), and it was fixed under the Mack warranty.

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"