Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > For Sale: Minolta Dimage 7i 5 megapixel digital camera

For Sale: Minolta Dimage 7i 5 megapixel digital camera

Mike Schriber

For Sale:

With a Canon 20D on the way, the time has come to part with my Minolta
Dimage 7i.

The Dimage 7i is an awesome five megapixel SLR like digital camera.
It has a 7x optical zoom, which is adjusted manualy, like an SLR zoom
lens. The lens is a high end Minolta GT APO model designed for
digital cameras. The camera has an adjustable EVF type viewfinder and
a standard LCD display. The camera uses compact flash cards including
Microdrives.

The camera has good automatic modes and excellent full manual
operation and controls.

For detailed infomation see:

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2002_.../dimage7i.html

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/minoltadimage7i/

The camera is in very good condition. There are some small scrapes on
the bottom (almost unavoidable in a silver camera) but they're minor.
I take very good care of my cameras and this is no exception. The
camera is complete with the original box and accessories, plus a
battery charger and a set of rechargable AA batteries.

Asking price is $400 plus shipping.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Mike

--
Mike Schriber