Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Best techniques for Canon EOS 1 class dSLRs

Best techniques for Canon EOS 1 class dSLRs

Bill Hilton

Chuck Westfall, Canon USA's Director of Technical Marketing, recently uploaded
a 35 page PDF describing how to best wring out all the performance possible
from the Canon 1D, 1D Mark II, 1Ds and 1Ds Mark II.

Some good info on setting up the Custom Functions, lens choices, when to use
which modes, and AF.

Good stuff for the Canon owner...
http://www.photoworkshop.com/canon/EOS_Digital.pdf

Bill

RSD99

A link to that publication also shows up on
http://www.photoworkshop.com/canon/tech_tips/index.html

BUT ...
I couldn't get it to download from either your posting or from Canon's web
site.

What's up? Do I have to turn on ActiveX or something? ... or is it
incompatible with Sun's version of Java that I'm using?

Bill Hilton

>From: "RSD99" http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
>
>A link to that publication also shows up on
>http://www.photoworkshop.com/canon/tech_tips/index.html
>
>BUT ...
>I couldn't get it to download from either your posting or from Canon's web
>site.
>
>What's up? Do I have to turn on ActiveX or something? ... or is it
>incompatible with Sun's version of Java that I'm using?

Dunno, I just clicked on the link and the PDF opened up in Acrobat.

If you can't download it in a day or so send me an email and I can email it to
you, it's a 1.1 MB PDF file so not TOO bad to email ...