Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Kodak DX4330 flash stopped working

Kodak DX4330 flash stopped working

Dominic

A couple of days ago the flash on my Kodak DX4330 digital camera
stopped working. I've tried changing the batteries and tried changing
the flash mode and photography mode, but it's still not firing.

Does anyone know how I can fix this, or can you recommend where I
should take it for repair? I'm in London, England. Might it just need
a new bulb, or might the repair cost more than a new camera? Thanks,

Dominic

SL

Hi Dominic,

Purely guess work but it will probably be more than the cameras worth as
Kodak have a flat rate for repairs and serious are sent to Switzerland I
believe.

Best bet is to try local camera repairer for free estimate and also search
Kodak's worldwide websites, not just UK, as it may be a known fault and
repaired free-of-charge.

Also, getting into murkey waters, but depending when you bought it and you
have receipt, it may come under faulty goods act as it should last longer
than it has.

Good luck anyway,
Cheers,
Stephen