Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: One more Pretty Face - Pretty face9.jpg [1/1]

Re: One more Pretty Face - Pretty face9.jpg [1/1]

Harvey

"Larry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ews.com...
> --
> Larry Lynch
> Mystic, Ct.

As somebody more dead than I famously said regarding posting binary files to
a text only newsgroup:

You're stretching credibility beyond it's breaking point by referring to
yourself as a man, you pitiful pimple-popping putrid pile of prepubescent
puke! You couldn't get a date if you bought them dried in a tin, you
under-medicated, rump-ruptured chronic self-abuser. You're the kind of
greasy, giggling, girly gombeen who buys STDs from a viral lab just to make
it look like you get laid. Average looking, my ass. You're uglier than the
south-facing end of north-bound mule with a ruptured ulcerated fly-covered
rump. You're a politically vacillating phony liberal ****; too damn
broadminded to take your own side in a debate. Calling you a pea brain would
be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget. Like your height,
everything about you is average; except your stench - which is overwhelming.
Your weight may well be proportional, but you've got cellulite that makes
sumo wrestlers look anorexic. Professional, my ass. You couldn't win a cigar
after giving birth in a tobacco field in Havana, you clueless,
über-incompetent ****wit. I love that suit you're wearing. You never throw
anything away, do you? I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is
wrote something down for me; Oh, yeah, "**** off." May you live a long life
and be the butt of many jokes to come. "

- Crap photo too; noise and CA like nothing on earth, and she looks like
she's stoned out of her head.

Larry

In article <ED7id.156$(E-Mail Removed)>,

> "Larry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ews.com...
> > --
> > Larry Lynch
> > Mystic, Ct.

> As somebody more dead than I famously said regarding posting binary files to
> a text only newsgroup:
>
> You're stretching credibility beyond it's breaking point by referring to
> yourself as a man, you pitiful pimple-popping putrid pile of prepubescent
> puke! You couldn't get a date if you bought them dried in a tin, you
> under-medicated, rump-ruptured chronic self-abuser. You're the kind of
> greasy, giggling, girly gombeen who buys STDs from a viral lab just to make
> it look like you get laid. Average looking, my ass. You're uglier than the
> south-facing end of north-bound mule with a ruptured ulcerated fly-covered
> rump. You're a politically vacillating phony liberal ****; too damn
> broadminded to take your own side in a debate. Calling you a pea brain would
> be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget. Like your height,
> everything about you is average; except your stench - which is overwhelming.
> Your weight may well be proportional, but you've got cellulite that makes
> sumo wrestlers look anorexic. Professional, my ass. You couldn't win a cigar
> after giving birth in a tobacco field in Havana, you clueless,
> über-incompetent ****wit. I love that suit you're wearing. You never throw
> anything away, do you? I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is
> wrote something down for me; Oh, yeah, "**** off." May you live a long life
> and be the butt of many jokes to come. "
>

> - Crap photo too; noise and CA like nothing on earth, and she looks like
> she's stoned out of her head.

My apologies to the group:

Actually the post was SUPPOSED to go to a binaries group,
and an accidental keystroke sent it here.

As for the young lady, she was just finishing up a 12 hour
day of working hard, and staying clean while
riding/handling horses at the same time, she was VERY tired
and getting some rest before her last event.

AS for your critique of the photo, it was a simple snapshot
and "Nobody asked you".

I notice you down loaded it.. so it must not have bothered
you too much.

HARVEY:

FOAD

--
Larry Lynch
Mystic, Ct.

Eric Gill

Larry <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) ews.com:

> My apologies to the group:
>
> Actually the post was SUPPOSED to go to a binaries group,
> and an accidental keystroke sent it here.

Your message should have ended here.

Larry

In article <Xns9596746B173A8ericvgillyahoocom@
24.93.43.121>, (E-Mail Removed) says...
> Your message should have ended here.

If he hadn't been so insulting to an obviously young girl,
totally unknown to him, it would have.

--
Larry Lynch
Mystic, Ct.

Harvey

"Larry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ews.com...
> In article <Xns9596746B173A8ericvgillyahoocom@
> 24.93.43.121>, (E-Mail Removed) says...
>> Your message should have ended here.
>>

> If he hadn't been so insulting to an obviously young girl,
> totally unknown to him, it would have.

I was going to mention she's an ugly bitch too, but I managed to resist it.

> --
> Larry Lynch
> Mystic, Ct.

Eric Gill

Larry <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) ews.com:

> In article <Xns9596746B173A8ericvgillyahoocom@
> 24.93.43.121>, (E-Mail Removed) says...
>> Your message should have ended here.
>>

> If he hadn't been so insulting to an obviously young girl,
> totally unknown to him, it would have.

<shrug> Your mistake precipitated it. Bitching about it afterwards is
simply foolish.

Bryce

She's dogmeat.

there must be a more suitable venue to post to... maybe dogmeat.com or the
such.

Pepys

"Harvey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ED7id.156$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Larry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ews.com...
>> --
>> Larry Lynch
>> Mystic, Ct.

> As somebody more dead than I famously said regarding posting binary files
> to a text only newsgroup:

Does it matter?