Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Cheapest / best place to have prints made world wide

Cheapest / best place to have prints made world wide

Does anybody know a good place to have prints made *cheaply*? Coz i
have a lot (500, maybe more)of 8x12 prints to be made, each a
different photo. So i NEED the best price and if i dont get one these
prints wont be made at all.

China? Thailand? Argentina???

I would send them the CDs and they would print the pics.

S. Thomas Lewis

n wrote:
> Does anybody know a good place to have prints made *cheaply*? Coz i
> have a lot (500, maybe more)of 8x12 prints to be made, each a
> different photo. So i NEED the best price and if i dont get one these
> prints wont be made at all.
>
> China? Thailand? Argentina???
>
> I would send them the CDs and they would print the pics.

You might try

http://www.adoramapix.com

Their prices are low, and they use Kodak Royal paper.

"S. Thomas Lewis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> n wrote:
> > Does anybody know a good place to have prints made *cheaply*? Coz i
> > have a lot (500, maybe more)of 8x12 prints to be made, each a
> > different photo. So i NEED the best price and if i dont get one these
> > prints wont be made at all.
> >
> > China? Thailand? Argentina???
> >
> > I would send them the CDs and they would print the pics.

> You might try
>
> http://www.adoramapix.com
>
> Their prices are low, and they use Kodak Royal paper.

Those are amazing prices!
Nobody else has posted a reply which is a bit surprising.
But considering how cheap those prices are maybe i can understand!

Dave Herzstein

n wrote:
> > http://www.adoramapix.com

> Those are amazing prices!
> Nobody else has posted a reply which is a bit surprising.
> But considering how cheap those prices are maybe i can understand!

Our local Costco charges 19¢ for a 4x6, $1.99 for a 8x12 and $2.99 for a
12x18. They use Fuji Crystal Archive paper and generally do a good job
- and sometimes within 1 hour.

-Dave

Amazing!
Surely nobody can beat that price...?
In all the world? Maybe Costco Calcutta??