Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Talk dirty to me

Re: Talk dirty to me

William Graham

"Erissa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Young 30's loud-mouthed Wiccan with a shitty attitude and general
> contempt for apathetic, Lexus-worshipping, stuck up Republicans
> seeks same or younger GWF for obnoxious fun times. I am a versatile,
> uninhibited gal who loves sex outside in the woods, in the dirt,
> in the mud, in the yard, on the hood of your mother's car and,
> sometimes, the occasional rubbish bin. Oh yeah... I'm into loud
> noises while doing it. There's nothing like scaring the horses,
> or the neighbors.
>
> I'm not a '10' and am not seeking one. In fact I despise such
> creatures unless you're married and there's a remote chance that I
> can ruin your marriage. General interests include church vandalism,
> ****ing and then "outing" closeted members of the clergy, burning
> tires on the lawns of politicians, nice long walks on the beach with
> a gun, late-night camp fires on the front steps of trendy night clubs,
> ****ing with cab drivers, making fun of hippies and playing "scratch
> the Mercedes."
>
> The possibility of a companion is not as interesting to me as the idea
> of a sex slave who's into face-sitting, deep fisting, butt-licking,
> clit-chewing, hair-pulling good times with a scratch or two to remember
> each other by. Sitting on someone's face is one of my favorite yoga
> positions. All things sexual are negotiable.
>
> I live in North Carolina and would prefer not to travel more than
> 300 or so miles. However, if you have red hair I'm willing to
> travel to say, Prague. Men, gym bunnies and other Narcissistic body
> nazis please don't bother responding to me as I will only laugh at
> you and make you feel even more inadequate. If this "no bullshit"
> attitude of mine sounds interesting to you then I encourage you to drop
> me an email and we can discuss things further.
>
> I will answer ALL emails!
>
> Love ya!
>
> Erissa <(E-Mail Removed)>

.....My kinda gal.........

m II

William Graham wrote:

>>I will answer ALL emails!
>>
>>Love ya!
>>
>>Erissa <(E-Mail Removed)>

> ....My kinda gal.........

William..do you know where your wife is?

mike

William Graham

"m II" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> William Graham wrote:
>
>>>I will answer ALL emails!
>>>
>>>Love ya!
>>>
>>>Erissa <(E-Mail Removed)>

>> ....My kinda gal.........

> William..do you know where your wife is?

Yup. She phoned me a little while ago. She is in the Forester on her way
from San Jose to Railroad Flat in the Sierras....Going to visit with the
grandkids during Halloween....I'm batchin' it this week.........

Change to Talk Talk Bob B Wireless Networking 2 08-24-2006 09:19 AM
Skype and Talk Talk Sacred UK VOIP 9 08-01-2006 08:57 PM
Re: Talk dirty to me Bootstrap Bill Digital Photography 4 11-04-2004 06:21 PM
Re: Talk dirty to me Mark M Digital Photography 2 10-31-2004 09:16 PM
Re: Talk dirty to me stefano bramato Digital Photography 3 10-31-2004 09:58 AM

Advertisments