Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon G6 vs Canon Pro 1

Canon G6 vs Canon Pro 1

Ray White

Would like to hear from owners , who compared these two cameras, and after
making the decision ......Why?
Also what is body of the G6 made of ......metal or plastic

Thank You
Ray

---

Mike Henley

"Ray White" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<cltjl9$rh8$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Would like to hear from owners , who compared these two cameras, and after
> making the decision ......Why?
> Also what is body of the G6 made of ......metal or plastic
>
> Thank You
> Ray
>

> ---

I don't know but my brother has the pro 1, he got it against my
advice, he seems happy with it (i guess because i stopped asking about
it after he got it), but if i was to buy one now out of the two I'd go
for the g6, because it has a better image noise control than the 8mp
sensor cameras.

Graham Crawford

Ah...
But the lens in the Pro 1 is far superior. FL series, 28-200mm zoom.
Granted - noise at 200/ 400 ISO is disappointing, but at 50 ISO, images are
incredible.

GC

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...