Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Any good CD-based e-learning?

Any good CD-based e-learning?

James Harris

Anyone know if the CD-based courses from global knowledge are any good?
Or any other provider?

I am needing some IP telephony training - preferably covering the Cisco
syllabus - but may need other stuff soon. I could buy more books but I
wondered if the electronic CBT CAL stuff is of good quality (before I
stump up my hard-earned shekels).

--
TIA
James