Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photographing the Lunar Eclipse

Photographing the Lunar Eclipse

Ray Paseur

Photographers may be interested in this link:
http://www.mreclipse.com/LEphoto/LEphoto.html

~Ray

Michael A. Covington

"Ray Paseur" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Photographers may be interested in this link:
> http://www.mreclipse.com/LEphoto/LEphoto.html

Yes -- Fred Espenak maintains a good site. You might also enjoy mine, with
the free exposure calculation software...

www.covingtoninnovations.com/astromenu.html

But with a lunar eclipse, exposures are hard to predict. The amount of
light that gets around the earth, through the atmosphere, is hard to
foresee.

--
Clear skies,

Michael A. Covington
www.covingtoninnovations.com/astromenu.html

Gadgets

That Maui shot is perfect! Will check that site again next week! Pity I'm
on the wrong side of the world for this one (aust.), but I caught the one a
few months back...

Cheers, Jason (remove ... to reply)
Video & Gaming: http://gadgetaus.com