Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Casio Elixim EX-Z55 v Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX7 - which to buy?

Casio Elixim EX-Z55 v Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX7 - which to buy?

Jason Sayer

Currently looking at buying one of these cameras. Could anyone comment on
maybe which is best overall?

Seem to be similar spec and build quality but the Casio seems to have a lot
more features. The Panasonic does feature the Leica lens though.

I'm only a beginner but want the one that provides the best pictures and
features for the money and offer more manual options if I need them in
future.

Anyone advise please?

Thanks