Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Lens register chart

Re: Lens register chart

Roland Karlsson

westin*(E-Mail Removed) (Stephen H. Westin) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Some time ago I took the trouble to take Willem-Jan Markerink's
> excellent table of lens registers (flange distances), tidy it up, and
> sort it by flange distance. I also added the Sigma SA mount and
> corrected the Miranda entries (since there was really only one Miranda
> dual thread/bayonet mount). See the result at
>
> http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/~wes...habetical.html
>
> and
>
> http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/~wes...-register.html

Nice!

Do you have any data for the Asahiflex M37 screw mount?

/Roland

Stephen H. Westin

Roland Karlsson <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> westin*(E-Mail Removed) (Stephen H. Westin) wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Some time ago I took the trouble to take Willem-Jan Markerink's
> > excellent table of lens registers (flange distances), tidy it up, and
> > sort it by flange distance. I also added the Sigma SA mount and
> > corrected the Miranda entries (since there was really only one Miranda
> > dual thread/bayonet mount). See the result at
> >
> > http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/~wes...habetical.html
> >
> > and
> >
> > http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/~wes...-register.html
> >

> Nice!
>
> Do you have any data for the Asahiflex M37 screw mount?

No. Do you? If so, I'll add it.

--
-Stephen H. Westin

Jim

"Stephen H. Westin" <westin*(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Roland Karlsson <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
> > westin*(E-Mail Removed) (Stephen H. Westin) wrote in
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > > Some time ago I took the trouble to take Willem-Jan Markerink's
> > > excellent table of lens registers (flange distances), tidy it up, and
> > > sort it by flange distance. I also added the Sigma SA mount and
> > > corrected the Miranda entries (since there was really only one Miranda
> > > dual thread/bayonet mount). See the result at
> > >
> > > http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/~wes...habetical.html
> > >
> > > and
> > >
> > > http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/~wes...-register.html
> > >

> > Nice!
> >
> > Do you have any data for the Asahiflex M37 screw mount?

> No. Do you? If so, I'll add it.

While you are doing that, add the Nikon Rangefinder mount.
Jim

Stephen H. Westin

"Jim" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> "Stephen H. Westin" <westin*(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Roland Karlsson <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> >
> > > westin*(E-Mail Removed) (Stephen H. Westin) wrote in
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed):

> > > Nice!
> > >
> > > Do you have any data for the Asahiflex M37 screw mount?

> > No. Do you? If so, I'll add it.

> While you are doing that, add the Nikon Rangefinder mount.
> Jim

Which I don't know. As I recall, it was based on the Contax mount, but
used a different ratio on the rangefinder cam.

--
-Stephen H. Westin