Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Software to assemble many small digital pics into a poster?

Software to assemble many small digital pics into a poster?

Anonymous

Does anyone know of a software package that allows one to assemble a
portrait, say, from like 1,000 small images?

I'm sure you know what I mean; for example, I saw the Mona Lisa assembled
from 1,000 small thumbnails of other images...

Thanks.

Tony Gartshore

In article <imbfd.76557$hj.53965@fed1read07>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Does anyone know of a software package that allows one to assemble a
> portrait, say, from like 1,000 small images?
>
> I'm sure you know what I mean; for example, I saw the Mona Lisa assembled
> from 1,000 small thumbnails of other images...

http://andreaplanet.com/andreamosaic/

Free and great fun to play with..

T.
--
Please Tony, NO!! You'd look dreadful in a basque and fishnets..

Anonymous

Thanks Tony!

"Tony Gartshore" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) t...
> In article <imbfd.76557$hj.53965@fed1read07>, (E-Mail Removed) says...
>> Does anyone know of a software package that allows one to assemble a
>> portrait, say, from like 1,000 small images?
>>
>> I'm sure you know what I mean; for example, I saw the Mona Lisa assembled
>> from 1,000 small thumbnails of other images...
>>

> http://andreaplanet.com/andreamosaic/
>
> Free and great fun to play with..
>
> T.
> --
> Please Tony, NO!! You'd look dreadful in a basque and fishnets..

Bob Harrington

Anonymous wrote:
> Thanks Tony!

Second that!

Bob ^,,^

HRosita

Hi,

A google search for "photo Mosaic" returned too many items to list here.
Try it and make your own selection.
Rosita

Tony Gartshore

> Anonymous wrote:
> > Thanks Tony!

> Second that!
>
> Bob ^,,^

Glad to be of service..

T.
--
Please Tony, NO!! You'd look dreadful in a basque and fishnets..