Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > 7590 and Easyshare and Firmware update??

7590 and Easyshare and Firmware update??

GolfNut

just bought the 7590 easy share camera and am very excited about it! i
am not a big fan of unnecessary software on my PC...therefore my
question...

Do i really need to install the Easyshare software from kodak on my
PC??

i installed the drivers to connect the camera...i can get the pics off
the camera with no problem.

i use MS Digital Image Pro to edit and Shutterfly to share pics
online.

the only thing i see as a possible issue is getting firmware updates
for the 7590 camera. is that a concern or is there another way to get
the updates and install them??? are there any out there currently??

any other benefits of easyshare to consider that may cause me to
re-think installing it??

thanks in advance for the feedback!
Todd