Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > What to do about dead photo lithiums

What to do about dead photo lithiums

Michael A. Covington

"Gene Palmiter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>I have a PIII laptop that the manufacturer no longer supports....and that
> means they will not help me find a battery for it. Do you know of a place
> that will rebuild it and send it back to me?

www.batteriesplus.com

Big Bill

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 05:41:10 GMT, "Gene Palmiter"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have a PIII laptop that the manufacturer no longer supports....and that
>means they will not help me find a battery for it. Do you know of a place
>that will rebuild it and send it back to me?

I have a PII laptop that obviously isn't supported, and I just got a
new battery for it. More capacity, and less $ than the OEM was.
Have you tried a Google search on laptop batteries?

Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"

Warren Weber

news:(E-Mail Removed)...