Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Call for VOTE!!

Call for VOTE!!

Mike McCloud

To all you brain dead knuckleheads who have got your panties in a knot over
the RED vote.

The election on Nov 2 is the one that really counts.

This other crap is for dweebs who need to get a life

Darrell Larose

"Mike McCloud" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> To all you brain dead knuckleheads who have got your panties in a knot

over
> the RED vote.
>
> The election on Nov 2 is the one that really counts.

Why??

So what happens on November 2nd?

---

Woodchuck Bill

"Darrell Larose" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:sPydnWr3QKmH6eHcRVn-

>> The election on Nov 2 is the one that really counts.
>>

> Why??
>
> So what happens on November 2nd?

Bush gets re-elected.

[that does not necessarily mean that I am voting for him]

--
Bill

Des Perado

"Mike McCloud" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> To all you brain dead knuckleheads who have got your panties in a knot

over
> the RED vote.
>
> The election on Nov 2 is the one that really counts.

Stick your election up your arse.
Not everybody here is from the USA, difficult though that may be for you to
comprehend.

Charlie Self

Woodchuck Bill responds:

>"Darrell Larose" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:sPydnWr3QKmH6eHcRVn-
>(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>> The election on Nov 2 is the one that really counts.
>>>

>> Why??
>>
>> So what happens on November 2nd?

>Bush gets re-elected.
>
>[that does not necessarily mean that I am voting for him]

Is your nickname Cassandra?

Charlie Self
"When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not
hereditary." Thomas Paine

Mike McCloud

"Des Perado" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Stick your election up your arse.
> Not everybody here is from the USA, difficult though that may be for you

> comprehend.

That just means that not everyone hear counts

Des Perado

"Mike McCloud" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Des Perado" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Stick your election up your arse.
> > Not everybody here is from the USA, difficult though that may be for you

> > comprehend.
> >

> That just means that not everyone hear counts

There is nothing wrong with my hearing.
Not everybody hears counting in their head. See your doctor.

Mike McCloud

"Des Perado" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> There is nothing wrong with my hearing.
> Not everybody hears counting in their head. See your doctor.

Ah, the old spelling flame, how quaint. Usually used when the truth hurts.

Des Perado

"Mike McCloud" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Ah, the old spelling flame, how quaint. Usually used when the truth

hurts.

Which truth is that? Nothing you have said to me makes any sense.

Ron Hunter

Des Perado wrote:
> "Mike McCloud" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>To all you brain dead knuckleheads who have got your panties in a knot

> over
>
>>the RED vote.
>>
>>The election on Nov 2 is the one that really counts.
>>

> Stick your election up your arse.
> Not everybody here is from the USA, difficult though that may be for you to
> comprehend.

So? Not everyone here is from anywhere. The US election has a strong
effect on the whole world, like it or not.