Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: goodbye rec.photo.digital -hello rec.photo.digital.slr-systems?

Re: goodbye rec.photo.digital -hello rec.photo.digital.slr-systems?

Mike McCloud

"Woodchuck Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "Steve Young" <bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> >> That is a lie. Not a single vote has been ruled as "invalid" by the
> >> NAN team.

> > You have the cart before the horse Bill. There is a 5 day period for
> > discussion and then NAN may take up the case. Don't you remember the
> > sequence from Full Metal Jacket?

> In the FMJ case, someone properly challenged a series of *specific*
> votes with compelling evidence and a solid reason for voiding those
> votes.

Don't you have a life?

> Matt Ion <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> newsQIed.10298$%k.1888@pd7tw2no:
>
> > Just one question...
> >
> > WHO the **** cares?!?!

> Obviously not you, but some people apparently do,

Why?

Mike McCloud

"Alan Browne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:s9Ped.13015$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Matt Ion wrote:
>
> > Just one question...
> >
> > WHO the **** cares?!?!

> If you don't, then (and using your language) you know what to do.

You should reread the header

Matt Ion

me wrote:

> "Matt Ion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsQIed.10298$%k.1888@pd7tw2no...
>
>>Just one question...
>>
>>WHO the **** cares?!?!

> ROTFL! Ahem, now that I've recovered, I like your style Matt but IMHO a
> better question might be, is there an NG for the discussion of NG creation?
> Perhaps that might be a better venue for this sort of thing?

As noted elsewhere, they shoulda created a rec.photo.digital.bitch group...

Drifter

On 24 Oct 2004 06:59:57 GMT, Woodchuck Bill <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"Steve Young" <bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>> That is a lie. Not a single vote has been ruled as "invalid" by the
>>> NAN team.

>> You have the cart before the horse Bill. There is a 5 day period for
>> discussion and then NAN may take up the case. Don't you remember the
>> sequence from Full Metal Jacket?

>In the FMJ case, someone properly challenged a series of *specific*
>votes with compelling evidence and a solid reason for voiding those
>votes.

---snip---

Geez I wish I had some idea what the hell all that means.

Drifter
"I've been here, I've been there..."

usenet@imagenoir.com

Kibo informs me that Drifter <(E-Mail Removed)> stated that:

>On 24 Oct 2004 06:59:57 GMT, Woodchuck Bill <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:

[...]
>>In the FMJ case, someone properly challenged a series of *specific*
>>votes with compelling evidence and a solid reason for voiding those
>>votes.

>---snip---
>
>Geez I wish I had some idea what the hell all that means.

Don't worry. If you'd spent 3+ months wrangling over the sordid details
like some of us did, you'd probably treasure your present ignorance.

Goodbye "Goodbye Ruby" Robert Schaaf Ruby 7 04-18-2009 09:37 PM
Goodbye Mozilla Joe S. Firefox 11 01-31-2005 11:08 AM
Goodbye Bush, and good riddance paul MCSE 135 11-05-2004 05:59 PM
goodbye Wapi choo MCSE 4 12-20-2003 01:25 AM
goodbye Wapi choo MCSE 1 12-19-2003 08:27 PM

Advertisments