Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Printer

Printer

RacerX

Question, what if any way is there to print Stiched photos on a canon I960.
I have a Canon Digital Rebel and a Canon Powershot S1 IS and ive been
Dabbling in stitching Multiple pictures into Panoramics. Ive read a little
about printing Panoramic pictures and it seems that Epson is the way to go.
Im sure someone has tried somehow to get other printers to use the Roll
Photo Paper.

Thanks Racer