Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Why no Leicas on Steve's digicams?

Why no Leicas on Steve's digicams?

ArtKramr

Why?

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Tony

Why are you such an idiot, Art?

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

"

Steve Hix

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (ArtKramr) wrote:

> Why?

The Digilux 2 appears in a breaking news item.

Other than that, he apparently didn't see any point in further comment.

Fi Nishing

"ArtKramr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why?

Why the hell are you asking me? Ask him.

Dave Martindale

(E-Mail Removed) (ArtKramr) writes:
>Why?

Maybe Leica didn't loan him one to review.

Dave

ArtKramr

>Subject: Re: Why no Leicas on Steve's digicams?
>From: (E-Mail Removed) (Dave Martindale)
>Date: 10/24/2004 8:49 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>(E-Mail Removed) (ArtKramr) writes:
>>Why?

>Maybe Leica didn't loan him one to review.
>
> Dave

He had one on a while ago and that disapeared. Very strange. Leica is quite
coopertive with test samples to journalists. They loaned me many when I was
writing years ago. That was in pre digital days of course,