Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > which free photo hosting site is the biggest/best?

which free photo hosting site is the biggest/best?

Felix Oscar

There are so many:

http://dir.yahoo.com/Business_and_Ec.../Photo_Albums/

I can't tell which ones have the most. I like to search people's
photos. Some don't have a search, like Yahoo's.

Mark Johnson

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Felix Oscar) wrote:

>There are so many:
>
>http://dir.yahoo.com/Business_and_Ec.../Photo_Albums/
>
>I can't tell which ones have the most. I like to search people's
>photos. Some don't have a search, like Yahoo's.

Photoblink tends to have a good quality - decent photographers
posting.

http://www.photoblink.com/

ShutterCity is also good, with a number of good photographers, though
it is more just a photo-sharing site.

http://www.shuttercity.com/

Photo.net is similar in that you have a number of enthusiasts who do
wish to capture interesting photos, as well as just do photo-sharing.

http://www.photo.net/gallery/