Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Just Purchased The Canon A70

Just Purchased The Canon A70

Sam

After my first camera which was the Kodak DC3200 For around $150.00
years ago, I finally was ready for a camera that not only took moving
images clearly but one with lots of features too. The Canon A70 is a
small lightweight camera that has tons of features and an easy to use
interface. The cost was around $200.00 and has 3.2 megapixels. I
mostly keep it on Auto mode and do all the Special effects later in
photoshop like B&W Imaging and sepia tones.
The Quality is incredible for such a low cost camera. This can easily
be a beginners camera as its very easy to use.