Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Here spambots...

Here spambots...

Crownfield

ColynGİ

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 19:14:05 -0700, Crownfield <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>thank you for posting our addresses.
>such thoughtfulness and kindness deserves the same from us.

I guess you're too stupid to understand the person you targeted isn't
even the person who posted those emails..

Annika1980

>From: Crownfield (E-Mail Removed)

>thank you for posting our addresses.
>such thoughtfulness and kindness deserves the same from us.
>
>(E-Mail Removed)
>(E-Mail Removed)
>(E-Mail Removed)

Oh goody! More e-mail!

Mark M

"Crownfield" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> thank you for posting our addresses.
> such thoughtfulness and kindness deserves the same from us.

Annika wasn't even the one who posted that!
It was a troll posing as him.
Think before you adopt troll tactics!!!!!!
Sheesh.

Annika1980

>From: "Mark M" (E-Mail Removed)

>Annika wasn't even the one who posted that!
>It was a troll posing as him.
>Think before you adopt troll tactics!!!!!!
>Sheesh.

This is too sweet!

I've even got Penis Wrinkle defending me now.

WHO RULES ???

(Maybe I should be like OJ and go out looking for the real poster?)

Mark M

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >From: "Mark M" (E-Mail Removed)

> >Annika wasn't even the one who posted that!
> >It was a troll posing as him.
> >Think before you adopt troll tactics!!!!!!
> >Sheesh.

> This is too sweet!
>
> I've even got Penis Wrinkle defending me now.
>
> WHO RULES ???
>
> (Maybe I should be like OJ and go out looking for the real poster?)

Hey Penis Wrinkle Envy...
-Don't let it go to your ass...

Mark M

"Mark M" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >From: "Mark M" (E-Mail Removed)

> > >Annika wasn't even the one who posted that!
> > >It was a troll posing as him.
> > >Think before you adopt troll tactics!!!!!!
> > >Sheesh.

> > This is too sweet!
> >
> > I've even got Penis Wrinkle defending me now.
> >
> > WHO RULES ???
> >
> > (Maybe I should be like OJ and go out looking for the real poster?)

> Hey Penis Wrinkle Envy...
> -Don't let it go to your ass...

I mean head...I think.