Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > DO A DANCE FOR THE 20D !!!

DO A DANCE FOR THE 20D !!!

Mr Jessop

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >From: Robert Barr http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

>>... and apparently he's out of adjectives! Most camera models are
>>prefaced with some superlative -- 'fabulous', 'totally digital',
>>etcetera. I guess he had to sell the thesaurus to pay for the 20D.
>>

> I thought about calling it the "Titillating 20D" but that's kinda hard to
> spell.

judging by your last few submissions how about wanktastic!

Georgette Preddy

(E-Mail Removed) (Annika1980) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Now this gal truly is fit to be tied.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35381158

Boots of fire. Blown highlites, again.

GT40

Have to watch the background. I also notice the its at f/10.0 I
think if it was the same at say f/2.8 it might take the background out
of focus enough.

On 23 Oct 2004 18:44:22 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (Georgette
Preddy) wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) (Annika1980) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
>> Now this gal truly is fit to be tied.
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35381158

>Boots of fire. Blown highlites, again.

Don Forsling

"Georgette Preddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> (E-Mail Removed) (Annika1980) wrote in message
> news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
>> Now this gal truly is fit to be tied.
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35381158

> Boots of fire. Blown highlites, again.

Alas, you're once again wrong. There's aren't any blown highlights,
although it would have been better if the background were not in sharp
focus. But, blown highlights on the subject? 'Fraid now.

Annika1980

>From: (E-Mail Removed) (Georgette Preddy)

>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35381158
>
>Boots of fire. Blown highlites, again.

You really do need to adjust your monitor.
Or else keep sounding like a dumbass.

Crownfield

Annika1980 wrote:

> >From: (E-Mail Removed) (Georgette Preddy)

> >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35381158
> >
> >Boots of fire. Blown highlites, again.
> >

> You really do need to adjust your monitor.
> Or else keep sounding like a dumbass.

nothing he can do will prevent that.
its genetic on his part.

Matt Ion

Annika1980 wrote:

>>From: Robert Barr (E-Mail Removed)

>>... and apparently he's out of adjectives! Most camera models are
>>prefaced with some superlative -- 'fabulous', 'totally digital',
>>etcetera. I guess he had to sell the thesaurus to pay for the 20D.
>>

> I thought about calling it the "Titillating 20D" but that's kinda hard to
> spell.

Uh-huh huh huh... he said 'tit'! huhuhuuh...

Skip M

"Don Forsling" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Georgette Preddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
>> (E-Mail Removed) (Annika1980) wrote in message
>> news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
>>> Now this gal truly is fit to be tied.
>>>
>>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35381158

>> Boots of fire. Blown highlites, again.

> Alas, you're once again wrong. There's aren't any blown highlights,
> although it would have been better if the background were not in sharp
> focus. But, blown highlights on the subject? 'Fraid now.

George had better get a better monitor, or get the one he has calibrated.
But this explains how his images look so bad, yet he criticizes the images
of others. He really isn't seeing what's there.

--
Skip Middleton
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

Skip M

"Crownfield" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Annika1980 wrote:
>>
>> >From: (E-Mail Removed) (Georgette Preddy)

>> >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35381158
>> >
>> >Boots of fire. Blown highlites, again.
>> >

>> You really do need to adjust your monitor.
>> Or else keep sounding like a dumbass.

> nothing he can do will prevent that.
> its genetic on his part.

You really shouldn't be so harsh on his parents. His problems aren't
genetic, he's worked hard to get himself to this condition...

--
Skip Middleton
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

Summitar

> >> You really do need to adjust your monitor.
> >> Or else keep sounding like a dumbass.

> > nothing he can do will prevent that.
> > its genetic on his part.

> You really shouldn't be so harsh on his parents. His problems aren't
> genetic, he's worked hard to get himself to this condition...

Actually, Steve Giovanella (George Preddy) isnīt an idiot. He seems
to be of average intelligence. The idiot act is just part of the
troll costume. (Although his photography is pretty dire; I suspect he
doesnīt know what a blown highlight looks like, and Iīm quite sure he
doesnīt know how to recover one via raw processing.)

(Oh, and Giovanella? Shut up.)