Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Official RPD Mailing List

Official RPD Mailing List

Annika1980

>From: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

>>You should be asking the guy who posted it here first why he posted it.

>(1) The email addresses were all munged to keep them from being picked
>up by spambots.

So that makes it right?

>(3) Even if he was doing the wrong thing, how the **** does that make it
>right for *you* to encourage email harrassment of 300 other people?

I never said it was right. That was the point. Now go get your panties in a
wad over something else.

Annika1980

>> You should be asking the guy who posted it here first why he posted it.
>>

>And we are also asking you why.

Maybe you'll figure it out.

What I did was wrong.
I did it because he did it first.
So what he did was _____?

Don't cheat or I'll know.

Charlie Self

Fi Nishing raves:

>Still, that's what AOL is for isn't it, the losers and imbeciles of this
>world.

Thank you. And you're a fine example of why it so difficult to keep up with
plonking ALL the assholes on NGs.

Charlie Self
"When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not
hereditary." Thomas Paine

Woodchuck Bill

(E-Mail Removed) (Annika1980) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>>You should be asking the guy who posted it here first why he posted
>>>it.

>>(1) The email addresses were all munged to keep them from being picked
>>up by spambots.

> So that makes it right?

Voters were informed in advance that thier names and e-mail address would
appear in the result posting in a MUNGED format. Yes, it was right. What
you did is *seriously* wrong.

--
Bill

usenet@imagenoir.com

Kibo informs me that (E-Mail Removed) (Annika1980) stated that:

>>From: (E-Mail Removed)

>>>You should be asking the guy who posted it here first why he posted it.

>>(1) The email addresses were all munged to keep them from being picked
>>up by spambots.

>So that makes it right?

If you'd bothered to read any the RFDs or the CFV, you would've
discovered that the *munged* voting details are *always* posted to the
relevant groups, you idiot. In this case, the official votetaker xposted
the results to *5* newsgroups, so many people here would've missed them.
The guy who reposted it one group at a time *did nothing wrong*.

>>(3) Even if he was doing the wrong thing, how the **** does that make it
>>right for *you* to encourage email harrassment of 300 other people?

>I never said it was right. That was the point.

As far as I can see, you have no point - you were just throwing a
tantrum.

usenet@imagenoir.com

Kibo informs me that (E-Mail Removed) (Annika1980) stated that:

>>From: (E-Mail Removed)

>>Congratulations Brett, you've just proved that you're as big a dickhead
>>as Steve Young/Organizer, etc. I hope you're proud of yourself.

>Coming from one who spends 99% of his time involved in flaming and trolling, I
>have to laugh. I don't think it's a stretch to say that you, Lionel, are
>mostly responsible for bringing people like "Steve Young" here.

He (& others) were here & in RPE35mm long before I started reading
either group, much less posting to them.
And while I enjoy flaming idiots & kooks as much as the next guy, I'd
never do something as abusive as demunging 300+ peoples' email addresses
& spamming them via Usenet & email to screw over their owners.

Woodchuck Bill

(E-Mail Removed) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> The guy who reposted it one group at a time *did nothing wrong*.

I actually posted pointers to the UVV site, not the full list.

--
Bill

Annika1980

>From: (E-Mail Removed)

>while I enjoy flaming idiots & kooks as much as the next guy, I'd
>never do something as abusive as demunging 300+ peoples' email addresses
>& spamming them via Usenet & email to screw over their owners.

No, you'd rather waste everyone's time with your endless trolling and flame
wars.

Annika1980

>From: (E-Mail Removed)

>>I never said it was right. That was the point.

>As far as I can see, you have no point - you were just throwing a
>tantrum.

You're the one squalling like a baby girl.
I rather enjoy illustrating how trivial and unimportant things can get you
usenet geeks all upset.
Now go straighten your killfile or something.

Matt Ion

Annika1980 wrote:

>>From: (E-Mail Removed)

>>>I never said it was right. That was the point.

>>As far as I can see, you have no point - you were just throwing a
>>tantrum.

> You're the one squalling like a baby girl.
> I rather enjoy illustrating how trivial and unimportant things can get you
> usenet geeks all upset.
> Now go straighten your killfile or something.

Bahahahah!