Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Thanks

Thanks

MaryD

Thanks to all who have helped me by giving me a lot of great information on
buying my first digital camera. You have all been very helpful. Looking at
reviews and getting tips here has given me a lot of information and a better
idea about how digital cameras work and helps me get a better idea of what I
want and can get for my price range. You are a great bunch of guys. I will
hang around the newsgroup, for a while to learn as much as I can. Thanks
again.

MaryD